Sunday, December 2, 2012

Stove Top Potpourri

I love the holidays for so many reasons...one of them is the smell.  You just can't beat the smells of Christmas.  Cookies, breads, cinnamon, spices.  all of them together make great fragrances.  I made this on top my stove today and had it going all day.  The house smelled wonderful!!  It's so easy and you don't have to think about it again.  thats another thing I love about this.

Heres what you'll need:

1 Orange
1 bag fresh cranberries
3-4 cinnamon sticks
1/4 cup whole cloves.


Slice the orange, peel and all, throw that along with the other ingredients into a big stock pot and add water to about the half way point.  I did add more water late in the day to help keep it going.



It smells like christmas!!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment