Monday, December 3, 2012

Trip full of Memories.

We went to Disney this past weekend.  Well, for 4 days.  It was 4 glorious days that I get to spend with my youngest, Kendall, and its all about her and me.  I love this trip,almost more than any other trip I take all year.  This is an annual trip we have begun taking the past few years while Harry goes down for a trade show Kendall and I head to Disney and do...Absolutely whatever we want! 


All of y time there can be devoted to her and what she wants.  It is an incredible bonding time for us.  WE laugh, giggle, ride rides, shop, eat, and just are mother and daughter, with no one else around.  She holds my hand (willingly), she hugs me in public, we both go and can't wait to get characters autographs and we are just silly without the worry of anyone being around, or for her anyone seeing her act like an 11 year old who still likes her mom.





Its one of those trip where she can be herself and we can be goofy together.


WE both get to be kids again.


I want to remember every part of these times we have to save them in my memories.


This night we ended up getting off and getting right back in line 4 times for Thunder Mountain Railroad!!  She was so excited that we kept on doing it.  Sometimes it's good to stop and let the little things make us happy and just bask in it for a while.  Such a small thing but its all she talks about when she is asked about what she did and how the trip was.  Such a small thing to make her and me so happy!!  Such a great kid


I said No to the "kitchen Sink" sundae.  It was 8 scoops of ice cream and an entire can of whipped cream along with every topping this diner had but I did say yes to the 3 scooper!


I said yes to almost anything she asked for...What a great feeling!


She still likes to hang with mom and I am so happy she does, but I know the day will come and she would rather spend time with her friends than with me.  Thats why this trip is so special to me.



We even talked Harry into dressing like us for a night at Downtown Disney for dinner.  She was thrilled!!


I got to be a kid again for a few days too.  This place brings it out in everyone.



We had a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment