Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cauliflower Mac and Cheese



This weekend I made the most amazing side dish!!  It was cheesy, gooey, and so delish!!  It is made with Greek Yogurt and it fairly healthy.  It is zero carb but you just have to watch the calorie count, but it definitely curbs the craving for some good old fashioned comfort food.  That is something I miss on this diet.  




Cauliflower Mac N Cheese

1 Head of Cauliflower Chopped in chunks
1 Container Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Pepper Jack cheese
2 Tablespoons Garlic
1 Tablespoons Olive Oil
3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
Salt and Pepper
Red papper Flakes (Optional)

Cook Cauliflower till almost done, careful not to over cook it, it will cook more in the oven.  Drain and set aside.  In a small sauce pan combine garlic and olive oil and cook on low til browned, add yogurt, chicken broth and spices.  Cook til incorporated, then add cheeses.  Cook til melted and combined on LOW heat.  Add cauliflower and mix well,  transfer into a casserole dish, sprinkle with a little cheese on top and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 mins or until top is browed and cauliflower is done.  YUM-O

Enjoy!!!!





I also attended my first Wedding Show, my bad Bridal Show.  My sister and I went and it was so much fun!!  We saw lots of cool things , lots of great ideas!



I love this cake...how amazing is this??












This was an amazing bouquet we saw...Notice the bling!!!





We tasted lots of cake...YUM!!




And Amazing table settings.  I got lots of ideas and lots of things to look forward too....We set the date!!!!!  December 5, 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment