Monday, July 30, 2012

6 Chip Peanut butter Oatie Cookies

Since we are leaving for Iowa I was wanting to make some goodies for the trip.  Well these cookies are amazing!! 






 I tried to "healthy" them up in every way I could but you can't do much with 6 different kinds of chocolate chips.  


Heres the recipe.


6 Chip Peanut Butter Oaties

1 cup Butter
1 Cup Peanut Butter ( I used all natural PB)
1 C White Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 T Vanilla
2 Eggs ( I used 1 small container of Greek yogurt instead of eggs)

Cream together then add

2 Cups Flour ( I mixed spelt flour and Whole Wheat flour)
1 Cup Oatmeal

Mix together and add to the Cream mixture

In separate bowl mix together 
2/3 C Dark Chocolate Chips
2/3 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
2/3 C White Chocolate Chips
2/3 C Milk Chocolate Chips
2/3 C Peanut Butter Chips
1/3 C Butterscotch Chips
( I used the milk chocolate/ peanut butters swirled chips)





Mix into cookie mixture.  Heat oven to 350 degrees and drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.  Top with additional chips.









 Bake for 10-13 minutes or until edges are brown.  







Remove from oven and let cool.  These are delish!!



No comments:

Post a Comment