Monday, July 9, 2012

How sweet it is!!

My intentions were there but I never did make a post from the track.  To be honest it was to HOT to do ANYTHING!!!  we actually walked by a very small puddle of water and it was boiling!  I could not believe it.  At one point the track temperature was 148 degrees.  That is to hot for anything.  But with the heat came an incredible win!!  Yes, we took home the Wally for the Pro Mod series.  We took home the win and how sweet it was!  









That is our driver with the Wally and the incredible car.  It was an amazing weekend.  Water park,  race, and ending with a win.


I made a few recipes this weekend I want to pass along to you but first a few more pics from the race...




Me and my baby...the man who can do it all!











The whole team in the winners circle!


Now one of the guys who helps out a lot , his birthday was over the weekend and he is staying with us.  His favorite is pumpkin pie but for breakfast I thought I would try and make a treat for him but that was still a little bit healthy.  So i found the recipe for pumpkin muffins and it has only 2 ingredients!!  Yes, I said that right, 2 ingredients!

So here goes

Pumpkin Muffins


1 Box of Yellow Cake mix
1 15oz Can of Pumpkin

Thats it.  Mix the two together and it turns into a think dough.  I used a Ice Cream scoop and scooped into muffin tins.  I got 16 muffins from this recipe.





They look really good.  You could leave them like this or put some powdered sugar on them BUT I went a little further....





yes I Made some Cream Cheese Frosting for them.



Oh yes Oh so Good!!!






Yummmmmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment