Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympic Mudslides

We had a nice quiet evening last night, and were going to watch the olympics on TV so we decided to make some popcorn and I went to the store to get ingredients for one of my delicious Ice Cream drinks.  Now I know, Ice Cream doesn't sound very healthy.  BUT I do try to cut back where I can and we have these only rarely , so I figure you gotta live sometimes.  






Mudslides

In blender combine:
2 scoops Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream ( I use Breyers, they only have 80 calories per scoop)

2 Shots Vanilla Vodka
2 shots Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
2 Shots Kaluha
2 shots Baileys
Ice

Put all ingredients into blender and blend on high.  Use as much ice as you need if you want a thicker drink or thinner consistency.  Line glasses with Hershey's chocolate syrup and pour drinks into glasses.  Enjoy!
This makes 3 Martini size glasses or 2 regular 8oz glasses.


Go USA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment