Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Glamping

Look what I got in the mail yesterday!!







So excited to read this on vacation next week!  There is an entire section on Glamping and that is something I want to do...BADLEY!!  It's right up my ally.  Now if you ave never heard of it, it's camping just with a little glamor added to it.  This still gives you the outdoorsy feel to camping and it gives you some luxury.  There are places al over that give you the space to rent for a night or longer that has all the luxuries Glamping offers.









This is one place you can rent to stay in outdoors.  Its under a tent and it is outside, but it just gives it a totally girlie feel and I love it!!


Here is a site that shows some of the Glamping spots you can go to in the US


http://glampinggirl.com/location/usa/









Now this is what I think is so cool!!  This is palace you can rent and  spend some old fashioned time out doors.  It has the vintage feel with the trailer and has a lot of added amenities that some of us can't live without!







This is one that is on Mary Janes Farm.  This one would be ideal,for me, since I am love with her books, magazines and products!  It is in Washington state near Spokane. 






This is my idea of being under the stars!!  So feminine and so cute!  I love it.


Make sure you pick up this months issue of Mary Janes Farm Magazine to get a better idea of Glamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment