Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Baaaack!


I'm back!! Toronto was amazing, Vacation was amazing but boy am I glad to be back home!!  We went to Canada to do some testing over the weekend with a customers car then decided to continue in Canada for our vacation.  We went to Niagra Falls and then headed back to the city of toronto for the final 3 days. It was great!  The city itself...mmmm it was ok.  I don't think we will go back there for any extended time but Harry and I's time together was amazing and we met up with some friends and threw all diets and cares out the window to really enjoy our time.



 
The Bridge to Canada



Welcome!!




Niagara Falls.  Just Beautiful!!




This great restaurant a friend of ours own Dimmi's
Great food!






They end their dinners with Cotton Candy.  Yum!!  Yes i ate it all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment